Thursday 14 July 2016

Make dollars from home.

If you are among my fans here and still earning that peanut salaries you better wake up


If you didn’t make $3-$4 today with this,just give me a call 08037274382
If you didnt make money with this then you need to check yourself,maybe you are not organize because what im abt to share with you today is the most simplest way to make money.


A true-life short story: I can still remember vividly the particular day I was offered a job,I was so happy that very day.But unknown to me,the opposite happened.Unfortunately I had to wake up around 4:30am everyday,including  going to work on Sunday of every two(2) weeks.And the boss directing you to anywhere,no more time for myself.I was very sad,it was as if I was inside a prison yard.I said what?
That’s the reason I do normally write this phrase whenever I’m posting  “If you are among my fans here and still earning that peanut salaries you better wake up”
I did the work for just two(2) months and ran away without informing the organization.I was able to save #32,000


But before I left that organization,on my way coming home from work everyday I do normally see all these igbo guys selling meat-pie on the road.What I notice is that they do normally finish selling the whole meat-pie in the show-glass every single day.I said to myself-‘this is cool cash’.
So I went to meet one of them and make enquires concerning the meat-pie biz,back then I live with my aunty that can make pie,she assisted me in making the meat-pie.
I used the #32,000 to buy showglass,meat-pie ingredient ,new tyre to the wheel-biro we have at home,etc everything is now set so I’m ready for business.
THE FIRST DAY OF MY LOVELY MEAT-PIE BIZ WAS THE LAST DAY.
Everything is set.I rolled out the wheel-biro with the showglass on top filled with delicious meat-pie out of the compound(what I haven’t done b4).All what I’m hearing from my back was “you will sell” “you will sell o” from the neighbor .I answered inside my mind with “ofcourse I will sell” .What gave me the confidence was because all those igbo guys normally sell a lot.
On my way going within 5minutes of setting out I sold one pie,I was happy.But when I got to a particular spot and  haven’t spent 15minutes on the road ,my wheel-biro hit a stone and one of the sharp edge from the wheel-biro back legs pierce into my lovely right leg.Friend! I feel the pain,lots of blood gushed out and couldn’t see anybody to say sorry cuz I was alone at that corner.
What did I do from there? Ofcource I rested for few minutes and continue moving.

I sold three(3) more meatpies,later I got to where OMO-ONILE’ are(pls ask your yoruba friends to interprete this if you don’t understand).They said I have to collect ticket for the space I occupied near the motorcycle rider(I haven’t heard this in my life & being a novice,but the okada-rider answered to affirm what they said saying that’s how its done here).
After that incident,rain fell and that’s the end of my meat-pie biz because I thought rain water cant penetrate into the show-glass seeing other meatpie seller leaving their showglass in the rain but I was wrong.Water didn’t only entered the showglass but soaked my meatpie.Even the rope I used  to tie the showglass to the wheelbiro loosed.

People really assisted me that day even other igbo meatpie seller,that day I wont ever forget in my entire life.That day was filled with a whole lots of mess.I just packed my meatpie wheel-biro at one side,bring out my phone,I did the normal thing all of us normally do.Opened google search engine and type the keyword “How to make $50 daily” because I don’t know what next to do.And this marks  the beginning of my online journey.

But did I make money after my one-two months online,absolutely NO.I made zero dollar.
I PRAYED:  “I said,O Lord.If only I could be making $1 daily online even working 7hrs daily for it ,I will be very happy LORD”
At least I wont answer to any bosses order.

Because I knew very well that if I could make my first $1 daily online then one thousand dollar daily is sure.
GOD answered my  prayer…
A person walked up to me  and said OLANREWAJU do you have two(2) hours daily?-I wanna show you today how to make $5 daily?
I said REALLY,I will even work more than 7hrs daily for it,at least its  not upto over 10hrs in my formal place of  work.But he said 2hrs Is okay.
Wao! it was one of the simplest thing ive ever seen,’making money just by clicking’.On my first day I made $3.6 being my first money online and I withdrew it after 5days to my perfect-money account.Seeing that dollars in my PM acct gave me joy,at last I now make money online.

Today I’ve crossed $1000 daily,I now make thousands of dollar daily from different online biz.But where did I start from,from my first $3.6 I’m abt to show you now for free.


REQUIREMENTS:
(1)Anything that can browse the net
(2)Minimum 2hrs daily(You can decide to add more)
(3)A cup of coffee or chilled soft drink
(4)A quiet place (I love using my library/reading room to do this)

If you didn’t make $4-$5 today doing this simple thing,just call me 08037274382.

IMPORTANT NOTE:You need to go to your daily time counter and set alarm for a specific time you choose to do this ”I call it clicking time” 
You can decide to set your clicking time to:
(a)from 8am-10am(2hours)
(b)from 12pm-2pm(2hours)
©from 4pm-6pm(2hours)
(d)etc ,its your choice
Just  choose you preferred hours everyday and stick to it,this is what has helped me.Else you will just find yourself not making anything.Just do it as if you are going for two(2) hours work daily.

On your first day addup all the cent you got from all these 7 site given here together and you have $4-$5 in your first day.
Some allow $1 or $2 as minimum withdrawal.
Go and join all these site:
(1)   http://noblebux.com/?ref=pink 
(2)   http://www.qbitbux.com/?ref=pink 
(3)   http://europrofit.tk/?ref=pink 
(4)   https://www.patclix.com/?ref=pink
(5)   https://believeclix.ru/?ref=pink
(6)   https://www.ultimateclixx.com/?ref=pink
(7)   http://www.clixblue.com/index.php?ref=pink  

I’m now making minimum $100 from these site daily.Go to these site up daily along with your cup of coffee.Then click all Ad and withdraw your money to your PM or bitcoin wallet or payeer,its your choice.


Your success is my concern